Please review the linked document below if you are interested in becoming a seventh grade Student Body Officer.
If you have been quarantined, please review the document linked below for answer to questions, Canvas help, access to our homework hotline, and more.
Video Submission Deadline: Tuesday, October 27th
Talent Show: Thursday, October 29th
Here at Fort Herriman we take pride in the many talents our students have to offer. Here are the things you need to know before you sign up.
- This year we will be doing video auditions only. The Talent Show Committee will be selecting the best videos to show to the school. To submit your video, fill out this form: Audition Form
- Your video MUST be "performance ready". What you submit is what we will show. Make sure your video is perfect before you send it in.
- Acts should be kept to 3 minutes or shorter.
- Your act must be school appropriate. Any music you use should follow the same rule.
- Any costumes you have must be school appropriate and tasteful.
- Video submissions are due no later than October 27th at 3:00 PM. No exceptions.
- The talent show performance list will be posted on the school website October 28th.
- If you need to film your talent on the stage, fill out this form: Filming on the Stage
- Remember that acts don’t have to be serious. Don’t be afraid to be funny! People love to laugh!
We look forward to seeing your talents!
~Talent Show Committee
Parent teacher conferences will be held at Fort Herriman Middle School the week of September 21 - September 24 virtually through Zoom. All teachers will be available on Wednesday, September 23 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM, with appointments being made through Skyward. All other conference times will be drop in meetings and no appointment is necessary.
To see teacher availability and to access Zoom conference links, please below.
We wanted to reach out and give you information about what Friday’s will look like at FHMS. Friday will be an important time for student enrichment and remediation as well as teacher planning and preparation. The Fridays schedule will be organized as follows:
|Teacher PLC Time||7:00||9:30|
|Learning Session 1||9:30||10:04|
|Learning Session 2||10:09||10:43|
|Learning Session 3||10:48||11:22|
|Learning Session 4||11:27||12:00|
|Bus Pick Up / Dismissal||12:30||12:40|
|Teacher Planning / Additional Intervention||12:30||3:00|
- Fridays will be divided up into 4 instruction and remediation sessions beginning at 9:30 and ending at 12:00.
- During these 4 sessions teachers will invite students to join them online or in person depending on their academic needs. Your students will know in advance if they are invited to an in person or online session.
- If a student is not invited to an enrichment or remediation session, and would like extra support please, have them make a plan with their teacher prior to Friday each week.
- When the students have completed their assigned sessions they are allowed to check out and return home, or wait in the library for their bus.
- Lunch will be provided, at the normal cost, from 12:00-12:30.
- Busses will run their regular routes between 9:00-9:30 and will pick up students who plan to come to FHMS. Students will board their busses at 12:30 to return home.
Please feel free to reach out to the school if you have further questions.
Are you wondering what lunch you have? Click here to find out. Please note that lunches are based on your 3rd period class on A Days and your TA class on B Days.
Please click the link below to visit our virtual Back to School Night website.
Please see the flyer linked below for beginning of the school year information.