Memory Books are in and available for pickup during a two hour window on Tuesday, July 7 and Wednesday, July 8. Please click the link below for instructions on how to pick your book up.
The office at Fort Herriman Middle School will be open this summer as indicated below:
- Open Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Call 801-412-2450 for entrance to the building
- Closed Thursday, July 2, Friday, July 4, and Friday, July 24
Please see the flyer linked below for information on the grading policy for 4th quarter.
- Applications are due May 1st
- Interviews will take place May 5th
- Group Interviews will take place May 14th
The due date for the Diamondback Medallion Awards has been changed to May 15. For more information on the award, please click this link.
Dear FHMS Parents and Students,
We understand that the uncertainty in our world right now brings additional stress to homes, families, and communities. We hope to provide as much communication as possible during this transition so that each of you feel supported during our online learning experience. With that said, technology is an integral part of online learning at Fort Herriman and during the school dismissal, if necessary, students with limited technology access at home will have the option to check out a Chromebook which will allow for continued student learning opportunities during this time. The purpose of the Chromebook is to ensure students will have access to complete academic tasks, collaborate more effectively, and further their education.
Chromebooks for those with limited access at home will be available for check out beginning Monday, March 16, 2020, from 12:00pm- 3:00pm and also Tuesday, March 17th from 8am-4pm at Fort Herriman Middle School. Administrators will be available to help you with check out and answer your questions. If you are interested in borrowing a device please follow the attached link to select a time that works best for you.
It is also required that you complete the attached user agreement. You can bring it with you or fill it out on campus.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions.
Our 9th grade girls have the opportunity to attend SheTech on Wednesday, April 15 from 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM at the Mountain America Expo Center. The event is free for students and lunch and swag will be provided! To sign up, please see Mrs. Mendenhall.
Spring Student-Led Conferences will be held on Wednesday, February 12 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM and Thursday, February 13 from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Appointments with TA teachers are to be set up through Skyward.
To set up an appointment with your student's TA teacher, sign in to your Skyward Family Access (http://skystu.jordan.k12.ut.us). Then follow the instructions below:
- On the left side of the screen toward the bottom, click the Conference button.
- Choose All Conferences next to the student's name you wish to schedule a conference for and select an available time and day.
- Student-Led Conferences will start in your student's TA class a the top of the hour, i.e., 4:00 PM; 5:00 PM; etc. You will see five time slots for each hour of conferences. (The times showing will appear as one-minute increments--this just means there are five appointments to choose from during the first ten minutes of each hour.)
- Once you have scheduled and saved your appointment time, you will receive a reminder email five days before and two days before your scheduled appointment
If you need help setting up an appointment or have questions about the conferences, please contact the school 801-412-2450.
Incoming 9th Grade: An orientation meeting will be held on Thursday, January 16 in the FHMS Auditorium. There will be two sessions held at 4:30 and again at 5:30. Please choose one session. Counselors will present information necessary to help students choose classes as well as answer any questions. Online Registration will become available that night.
Incoming 8th Grade: Information regarding registration will be given out to the incoming 8th grade students during their pod classes on Friday, January 17. Online Registration will be available beginning that night.
Incoming 7th Grade: An orientation meeting will be held on Thursday, January 23 in the FHMS Auditorium. There will be two sessions held at 4:30 and again at 5:30. Please choose whichever session best fits your schedule. Online Registration will be
available beginning that night. An immunization clinic will also be available from 4:30 until 6:30.