Student-Led Conferences is a scheduled activity that includes the students and parent(s) or guardian(s). During the conferences, students will present a portfolio of their work from the beginning of the semester. They will also be setting goals for themselves, and preparing to present their progress to you. The students will be conducting their scheduled Student-Led Conference during the first 15 minutes of the hour of your appointment in their TA classroom. We then encourage you to visit with all of your student’s teachers, if you choose, during drop-in time, which is the last 45 minutes of each hour.
Please note that instructions have changed to set up your conference time.
Conferences will be scheduled through your Skyward Family Access.
- Login to http://skystu.jordan.k12.ut.us
- If you have more than one student in Jordan District schools, select ALL STUDENTS
- On the left side of the screen toward the bottom, click the Conferences button
- Choose ALL CONFERENCES next to the student’s name you wish to schedule a conference for and select an available time and day
- Student-Led Conferences will start in your student’s TA class at the top of the hour (i.e. 4:00 PM, 5;00 PM, etc.). You will see 5 time slots for each hour of the conferences (the times showing will appear as one-minute increments–this just means there are 5 appointments to choose from for the first 15 minutes of each hour).
- Once you have scheduled and saved your appointment time, you will receive a reminder email five days before and two days before your scheduled appointment.
Dates for Spring Student-Led Conferences:
- Tuesday, February 13, 2018 – 4:00PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 7:00 PM
- Thursday, February 15, 2018 – 4:00PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM
If you have questions or need help, please contact the school at (801)412-2450.