The window for scheduling your Student-Led Conference is
September 19, 2011 through September 29, 2011
Student-Led Conferences is a scheduled activity that includes the students and parent(s) or guardian(s). During the conferences, students will present a portfolio of their work from the beginning of the semester. They will also be setting goals for themselves, and preparing to present their progress to you. The students will be conducting their scheduled Student-Led Conference during the first 15 minutes of the hour of your appointment, in their TA classroom. We then encourage you to visit with all of your student’s teachers, if you choose, during drop-in time, which is the last 45 minutes of each hour.
Step-By-Step Parent/Guardian Instructions
- Visit the school’s homepage (www.fhms.jordan.k12.ut.us/rattlers/) and select Online Scheduler at the top right hand side of the black bar. Then click on the Online Scheduler link.
- From the Online Scheduler Home Page.
- Choose your student’s school (Fort Herriman Middle) from the drop down list and click “GO”
- Enter the school password (diamondbacks).
- Enter your student’s “Student ID”. If you do not know their Student ID, use the LOOKUP STUDENT ID button to find the ID.
- Verify the student’s birth date.
- Your student’s TA teacher will be listed. Check the box next to the name of the teacher.
- If you have more than one student in the school you can see all of your students’ teachers schedules at one time by answering YES to this question “Do you want to schedule conferences for another student?” then repeat the steps above for your other students. If you only have one student, answer NO to that question.
- You will then see the available time slots for each teacher you selected.
- Select the times that work best for your schedule.
- Once you have finished you can confirm your appointment details and print your conference schedule.
- Enter your email address (recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to you.
- Write down the Confirmation Number (you will need this number to cancel your appointment if that becomes necessary).
Need help? Contact the school’s Online Scheduler specialist:
Name: Nadine Troxel – Phone: 801-412-2450