We wanted to reach out and give you information about what Friday’s will look like at FHMS. Friday will be an important time for student enrichment and remediation as well as teacher planning and preparation. The Fridays schedule will be organized as follows:
|Teacher PLC Time||7:00||9:30|
|Learning Session 1||9:30||10:04|
|Learning Session 2||10:09||10:43|
|Learning Session 3||10:48||11:22|
|Learning Session 4||11:27||12:00|
|Bus Pick Up / Dismissal||12:30||12:40|
|Teacher Planning / Additional Intervention||12:30||3:00|
- Fridays will be divided up into 4 instruction and remediation sessions beginning at 9:30 and ending at 12:00.
- During these 4 sessions teachers will invite students to join them online or in person depending on their academic needs. Your students will know in advance if they are invited to an in person or online session.
- If a student is not invited to an enrichment or remediation session, and would like extra support please, have them make a plan with their teacher prior to Friday each week.
- When the students have completed their assigned sessions they are allowed to check out and return home, or wait in the library for their bus.
- Lunch will be provided, at the normal cost, from 12:00-12:30.
- Busses will run their regular routes between 9:00-9:30 and will pick up students who plan to come to FHMS. Students will board their busses at 12:30 to return home.
Please feel free to reach out to the school if you have further questions.
Are you wondering what lunch you have? Click here to find out. Please note that lunches are based on your 3rd period class on A Days and your TA class on B Days.
Please click the link below to visit our virtual Back to School Night website.
Please see the flyer linked below for beginning of the school year information.
Online registration opens on Monday, August 3. Please see the linked documents below for information about the 2020 - 2021 school year.
Memory Books are in and available for pickup during a two hour window on Tuesday, July 7 and Wednesday, July 8. Please click the link below for instructions on how to pick your book up.
The office at Fort Herriman Middle School will be open this summer as indicated below:
- Open Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Call 801-412-2450 for entrance to the building
- Closed Thursday, July 2, Friday, July 4, and Friday, July 24